Sheraton Sand Key
July 25-28, 2010
The annual NEI Health Physics Forum provides a unique opportunity for nuclear power plant and nuclear fuel cycle radiation protection managers (RPMs) and senior health physics staff to discuss regulatory developments; get updates on industry activities; and share operating experience, lessons learned and best practices. The forum also will include regional RPM meetings.
Who Should Attend
The Health Physics Forum is targeted to the meet the needs of industry radiation protection managers and senior health physics staff.
- Registration will begin Sunday, July 25, at 5 p.m. on the Poolside Grass. Beginning Monday at 7 a.m. registration will be located in the Grand Ballroom Lobby III Foyer, where it will remain open during session hours.
- NEI will host a welcoming reception dinner Sunday, July 25, 6–9 p.m. on the Poolside Grass. One guest is welcome at no cost; additional guests will be $75 each. Children 12 and under will be admitted at no cost.
- Continental breakfast will be provided Monday through Wednesday.
- Monday will be lunch on your own.
- Tuesday a lunch will be hosted by the exhibitors (Nuclear Suppliers Association) in Island Ballroom. NEI will host a lunch on Wednesday in the Palm/Bay Room.
Conference sessions will be held at the following times in the Palm/Bay Room:
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Casual attire is encouraged for the entire forum.
Sheraton Sand Key
1160 Gulf Boulevard
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Main Hotel: 727.595.1611
Guest Fax (front desk): 727.593.6004
Reservation Fax: 727.596.1117
Hotel information: www.sheratonsandkey.com
City Information: www.stpete-clearwater.com
Make your hotel reservation directly with Sheraton Sand Key at 727.595.1611 and identify yourself as an attendee of the NEI Health Physics Forum to secure the room rate of $160 single/double. Prior to or upon check in, a one-night's room and tax charge will be billed to your credit card as a deposit. To guarantee a room at this rate, you must make your reservation by July 9, 2010. After this date the price and room availability are at the discretion of the hotel.
Hotel cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a room charge.
Hotel check in is 3 p.m. and checkout is 11 a.m. If you have further hotel reservation questions or needs, please contact Arika Johnson at email@example.com or 202.739.8092.
Tampa International Airport is a 45-minute drive to the Sheraton Sand Key.
St. Pete/Clearwater International Airport is a 30-minute drive to the hotel.
Driving Directions from Tampa International Airport
• Exit State Road #60. Immediately merge left to one of the two outer lanes.
• Follow #60 West across Courtney Campbell Causeway through Clearwater.
• Continue on 60 West to the Beaches, which becomes Court Street shortly after the traffic light at Gulf-To-Bay & Highland Avenue. Court Street ends at the foot of the Memorial Causeway Bridge.
• At the West end of the Causeway, you will approach a roundabout - stay in outer lane of circle - follow circle ¾ of the way around.
• Exit at South Gulfview/Coronado.
• Take the next right onto S. Gulfview Blvd. continuing approx. 1½ miles.
• Bear to the right across the Sand Key Bridge.
• Sheraton Sand Key Resort will be on the right after Sand Key Park
Parking: Parking at the hotel is complimentary
Car Rental Discount: Hertz and Budget car rentals are offering NEI a meeting discount rate.
Hertz – Call 800.654.3131 to make your reservation and refer to NEI discount number 189851.
Budget – Call 800.527.0700 to make your reservation and refer to NEI discount number BCD S192751, or reserve a car online at www.budget.com/budgetWeb/profile/fastbreak.ex.Budget